- alias: samiux
- Registered on: 05/07/2018
- Last connection: 03/09/2021
- 10:40 PM Scol Feature #622 (New): Management of several random game controllers
- It works very well when I plug in two game controllers but the problem is when I launch the application it randomly c...
- 08:50 PM OpenSpace3D Feature #620 (New): object follow 2d plugit
- does exactly the same as the object follow plugit except that the camera does not follow the object on the Y axis exc...
- 11:41 PM OpenSpace3D Feature #619 (New): date and time plugit.
- A plugit to retrieve the date in real time. For example, if the date retrieved is December 25, the trees that will ap...
- 10:00 PM OpenSpace3D Feature #618 (New): add joycon support plugit
- Hi sorry to bother you again but I got the idea for a new plugit. I had the idea of a plugit to control an Openspace3...
- 06:06 AM OpenSpace3D Bug #617: The button X of the Xbox 360 doesn't work on Linux.
- With the Xbox 360 controller (Afterglow) the X button is recognized but you have to weigh it hard for it to recognize...
- 04:34 AM OpenSpace3D Bug #617: The button X of the Xbox 360 doesn't work on Linux.
- The button X of the Xbox One Controller doesn't work in OpenSpace3D application compiled for Linux. I tested with an ...
- 04:07 AM OpenSpace3D Bug #617 (New): The button X of the Xbox 360 doesn't work on Linux.
- The button X of the Xbox 360 (the button number 03) doesn't work on Openspace3D application compiled for Linux.
- 04:44 PM Scol Feature #616 (Resolved): Add Increment and Decrement value for config file
- add increment and decrement to the config file plug-in to increase or decrease the value of the variables present in ...
- 11:07 PM OpenSpace3D Feature #615 (New): Add characters animation editor or characters animation plugit
- Openspace3d is an excellent real-time 3d engine. However one of the only flaws that I blame him is the difficulty exp...
- 12:27 AM Scol Bug #612: button don't click when pressin a button on the controller in the plug it custom interface
the joystick that I speak is that of the joypad plugit.Supposedly we can make the button on the joystick act...
Also available in: Atom